Welcome to The $253 Question: where you can create a stunning chic high street fashion look for under two hundred and fifty three dollars. Read more below the picture...
Let's find out how: Today I went online and found Dorothy Perkins. An affordable, fashion retailer in the United Kingdom (UK), that offers feminine fashion and a great shopping experience.
Are you ready to find out how I created this fashion look? Here is The $253 Question:
It seems today, with the economy flopping this way and that, we are forced to be on a monthly budget for spending. That include shopping for our chic high street fashion look.
How to Create a Chic High Street Fashion Look with $253?
In order to create a chic high street fashion look; one must choose clothing pieces that define the words "detailing, classy, custom fitted".
So I choose a few pieces from Dorothy Perkins.
1. A check leather look pocket pencil skirt priced at $39.
2. A blue notch lapel jacket priced at $59.
3. A winter white dome stud tote priced at $44.
then I found the rest from other online fashion boutiques...
3. A Brooks Street tank betty from Hollisterco.com priced at $16.
4. A pair of BCB Generation Liberty black n white patent pumps from Heels.com priced at $93.
Total chic high street fashion look $253...Hope you enjoyed shopping with us today!